Dubai is a real paradise for tourists. It provides all the opportunities for luxury shopping within a futuristic architectural landscape surrounded by gigantic skyscrapers. The worlds biggest flower garden and largest aquarium is also located in Dubai. Would you like to find out more facts about Dubai? Here you go!
1. The locals constitute less than 20% of the population there.
2. As opposed to 1 skyscraper in 1991, Dubai now has over 400
3. In Dubai, if you lose, you gain: the government pays its citizens 2 grams of gold for every kg of body weight they lose!
4. In Dubai, you can get pizza delivered to your door by pushing a fridge magnet.
5. Dubai is building an entertainment complex which will cost about 150,000 times the 2012 revenue of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.